a place for LKC team to work
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
a place for LKC team to work

working place

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

August 11 2006

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Apprentice
Apprentice
Chris

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-05-04

August 11 2006 Empty
PostSubject: August 11 2006   August 11 2006 EmptyFri 11 Aug à 14:35

News from the front!

We finally heard back from Roger. Seems his father decided to have heart problems just *after* Rog moved 3 hours to the North, and at the same time his computer decided to have accidents...

Mark is still moving, and only has access from Tues-Fri. Keep the poor lil guy in your thoughts and prayers since he still doesn't have A/C or internet, last time I heard. Oh and there's that whole kid thing coming up...

Niki is still moving to North Carolina, and is doing a lot of packing.

Tim is still managing loan related stuff and is finishing his own company's website, though he did manage to work on the forums a bit.

I'm back from Detroit for a whole week of random scurrying as I try to get all my utillities turned on before I move in on the 16th.

Overall, the forums are almost done (still), and we're shaking up Tim to get the forums done. Oh, and if you didn't see it, we're collecting maps for a Best-Of showcase .pdf and would like you to contribute; the full thread is on here someplace.
~~Chris
Back to top Go down
Chris
Apprentice
Apprentice
Chris

Number of posts : 37

August 11 2006 Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE 8/15   August 11 2006 EmptyTue 15 Aug à 10:57

Updt 8/15: Forums
Tim's getting the forums closer to being done, I'll post the link after I hear the all-clear from Tim. Please, feel free to post in, feedback and critique the forum; just remember it's only in the beta stage so some things will probably change before it becomes an open-beta. LKC stuff will probably stay in this forum Fred so graciously provided, the new forum will eventually be the public LK forums.
~~Chris
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Admin
Fred

Number of posts : 36

August 11 2006 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11 2006   August 11 2006 EmptyMon 21 Aug à 5:17

thx for the news Smile
Back to top Go down