a place for LKC team to work
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
a place for LKC team to work

working place

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

copy from the Email

Go down 
+3
Chris
Mark
Fred
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred
Admin
Admin
Fred

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-05-04

copy from the Email Empty
PostSubject: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 6 May à 4:54

Copy from the email of Mark

Quote :
A list of names and nicknames ...Does anybody need more information?SIG = REAL NAME

Bigdrip681 = Chris Sprinkle
dblade = Daryl Blasid
DemonicAngels = Bil White (aka France Marchand)
Darkness = Tony Catana
Heruca = Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Lupha = Linda Upham
Micah = Mysie Sabin
r-kelleg = Frederic Simons
Surfbored = Jerrey Keyes
Zicon = Tone Marie Berg
Forumlurker = Chris Bekofske
Hurltim = Tim Hurley
Halebop = Roger Rutherford
Sita = Niki Vintson
Strytlr = Julie Gallagher
Kepli = Mark Manders

Did I forget someone?There are more people who work with us/know of us, but they can be added to this list lateron.

Mark
Back to top Go down
https://lkc-tmp.forumotion.com
Fred
Admin
Admin
Fred

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyTue 9 May à 6:54

missing in action:
dblade
surfbored
zicon
forumlurker
strytlr
Back to top Go down
https://lkc-tmp.forumotion.com
Mark
Admin
Admin
Mark

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyTue 9 May à 7:12

dblade --> still need to contact Daryl again. Maybe if he knows what cool smileys we have here, he will join Wink

surfbored --> Jerry may be a slow reader Rolling Eyes

zicon --> don't worry, she hates forums. We are lucky she enters the one at DJ occasionally. But I will tell her to get her butt in here too albino (I just need to put on my running shoes first ... she's scary affraid )

forumlurker --> since Chris is Forumlurker, he's certainly not absent cheers

strytlr --> another one who's busy enough to get behind in reading her email. We'll remind her to join. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chris
Apprentice
Apprentice
Chris

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyTue 9 May à 15:53

Mark wrote:
forumlurker --> since Chris is Forumlurker, he's certainly not absent cheers
YAY I'm not gone flower
~~Chris
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyTue 9 May à 23:36

Sent a new email to DBlade and made Julie (Strytlr) register (ok, I asked her ... never presume you can tell a woman what to do tongue )
Back to top Go down
Chris
Apprentice
Apprentice
Chris

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyFri 12 May à 21:20

Julie joined, and dblade's in the other group now. So, in about five and a half months he'll get around to joining here =P
~~Chris
Back to top Go down
hurltim
Apprentice
Apprentice
hurltim

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-05-07

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 13 May à 0:16

Poor dblade, he is getting pre-abused...kind of like tenderizing a steak... afro
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 13 May à 2:43

Already making a new list for possible new house artists, but I'd like to be careful and would like all your input. The new artists won't join until much later.

Sofar my suggestions:
DJLittle
JDale
GreyTale
Falcon
DragonWolf
Back to top Go down
Bil White (dDA)
Apprentice
Apprentice
Bil White (dDA)

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 13 May à 10:26

Fred wrote:
Copy from the email of Mark

Quote :
A list of names and nicknames ...Does anybody need more information?SIG = REAL NAME

DemonicAngels = Bil White (aka France Marchand)

Okay, time to drop the France Marchand part. I've had my OWN email for a while now.

It's starting to feel like my workplace. I started a month ago at a place that is 100% French. And no one seems to understand that Bil is short for William. So whenever I get introduced it's as "William White, qui s'appelle Bill". It's getting so I'm starting think myself that my name really is William-White-who-is-called-Bill.

(Don't ask me how but I know they're putting in the second 'L' when they say Bil. I'm not even contemplating that correction yet. Sigh.)

Bil (who is called dDA)
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 13 May à 10:41

I made that mistake with your name a few times myself ... But since you kept putting "Bil" in your emails ... Wink

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Bil White (dDA)
Apprentice
Apprentice
Bil White (dDA)

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 13 May à 15:48

Mark wrote:
I made that mistake with your name a few times myself ... But since you kept putting "Bil" in your emails ... Wink

bounce bounce bounce
Oh, that's okay. You get a free pass until I come out and correct you. After that, I start adding extra consonants at the end of your name too. Get it, Markk?

Bil

PS And a warm welcome to dBlade and his creations also...
Back to top Go down
dblade
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-05-13

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptySat 13 May à 20:08

Chris wrote:
Julie joined, and dblade's in the other group now. So, in about five and a half months he'll get around to joining here =P
~~Chris

Hey!

Give me three months and I will have a stinging retort ready to go. Oh, it'll be good! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris
Apprentice
Apprentice
Chris

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyWed 17 May à 21:20

Bil White (dDA) wrote:
Oh, that's okay. You get a free pass until I come out and correct you. After that, I start adding extra consonants at the end of your name too. Get it, Markk?
Does Nikki get extra consonants? What about Timm? And seriously, what can you do to Roger besides pronounce it with a lisp (bwing we ... bwian!)?

dblade wrote:

Hey!

Give me three months and I will have a stinging retort ready to go. Oh, it'll be good! Twisted Evil
That reminds me of an old Dave Barry column that had something to do with Winston Churchill...
~~Chris
Back to top Go down
Zicon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Zicon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyWed 17 May à 22:47

Mark wrote:
zicon --> don't worry, she hates forums. We are lucky she enters the one at DJ occasionally.

Why thank you, I hate this one especially already. Five tries before registering suddenly decided to work after all, it looks ugly, and there is french in my profile labels. French! I'm already nearing a point where the words I want to use to describe the hell that is web forums are physically impossible to print.

I just might have to finally set up that server in the closet and force something decent upon y'all.

Mark wrote:
I just need to put on my running shoes first ... she's scary

Get your shoes. I have some serious steam to blow off.
Back to top Go down
http://zicon.no/
Mark
Admin
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email EmptyWed 17 May à 23:55

<grin>
Just give me a head-start please ... bounce

A very hearty welcome aboard Tone ... cheers

If you have a project you want to participate in or start here with some others ...? Maybe the stuff you were working on before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: copy from the Email   copy from the Email Empty

Back to top Go down

copy from the Email
Page 1 of 1